I've worked diligently creating ViperSharp (Patent Pending) over the past two years to make a superior precision knife sharpening product made in the USA. I've tested many prototypes and listened to suggestions and concerns to create a product that addresses all the shortcomings of existing sharpeners currently on the market.
Why use Vipersharp? Here are a few reason:
- Made in The USA!
- Compact Complete System
- Lifetime Warranty
- Infinite Angle Adjustment
- Blade Protecting Clamp
- Easy to Use
- It works better!
ViperSharp was designed because of the flaws of the other systems available. We believe a precision sharpening system should be more than just good enough.
- Made in the USA!
- More sharpening angles
- No slop in the guide rod
- Easily swap stones from one grit to another
- Fingers are kept safely away from the blade edge
- Stones aren't allowed to damage the blade edge
- No sloppy clamp movement
- Clamp does not damage a polished or coated blade
- Easy to change blade sides
- Base is part of the basic system
- Lifetime Warranty
- Lower cost compared to similar high end sharpeners
Finally you have an option for precision sharpening that won't break the bank. ,Designed for the hunter, protector and every day guy and gal, ViperSharp will make sure your knife safely does the job you need it to do.
I'm open to feedback and suggestions. After showing the ViperSharp to the world I've made several upgrades to the design and will continue to listen to add any possible improvements or who knows perhaps create another system! Here are some of the improvements recently made to the ViperSharp system.
- Longer Guide rod for longer blades
- Holes to secure to a work station
- Thinner clamp tips to achieve even lower angles
- Angle guides added to the adjustable post
Keep sharing and keep sending me any suggestions. Thanks for the amazing support!
When I started creating ViperSharp I wanted to be sure I was creating a complete and effective precision sharpening system. With the ViperSharp you will get a complete product that will give you everything you need to comfortably sharpen with precision.
The system includes the following:
- Vipersharp system base
- Adjustable assembly (outer sleeve and inner post)
- Guide rod and Stone carriage
- 80 grit ceramic stone
- Soft Arkansas stone
- Hard Arkansas stone
- Black Arkansas stone
- Screws and hex wrench
Other stones will be made available as well. Much of this is determined by finding.